I am glad to learn you’re already in a relationship or about to get into a new one.
No matter how long you’ve known your partner on Tinder or any other dating site, you might still need to ask some deep relationship questions to get to know the person better. If you’re interested in asking some controversial relationship questions or tricky love questions that will make the other person’s mind go blank for a while, then this post is for you.
Although some of the questions can be funny, flirty, cute, deep or hard to answer.
Despite the fact that these tough relationship questions can save a relationship, it is pertinent to know when and how to ask them. You may not throw the whole of the hard relationship questions at your partner in a go, it might leave them exhausted and the whole thing might turn out boring.
Let’s dive in…
Below is the list of perfectly selected hardest relationship questions to ask someone to quickly spark great conversations. But as you go through this list of tough relationship questions, make sure you’re ready to provide answers in case your partner decides to ask you some difficult questions too.
35 Hard relationship questions to ask
- What do you want the most out of this relationship?
- What are we doing?
- What do you want in the long run?
- Why do you love me?
- What’s your sex history?
- What are your fantasies?
- How close are you to my friends?
- Are you sexually satisfied?
- Do you want to meet my family?
- Are you happy with our relationship?
- What’s that one thing you would like to change about yourself? Why?
- Do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say before a phone call and why?
- Name four things you and I, appear to have in common.
- What do you consider as cheating? Why??
- What’s the greatest accomplishment in your life?
- What does our relationship mean to you?
- What’s the role of love and affection in your life?
- What is the most terrifying moment in your life?
- How do you feel about your relationship with your parents?
- What is an embarrassing moment in your life you would like to share with me?
- What do you consider too serious to be joked about?
- When last did you cry in front of someone else?
- Whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
- If you could choose your partner again, would you choose the same person?
- Do you look forward to your future with me?
- If I should leave you for a while for work or academic purposes, how will you feel?
- Will you say sorry to someone even if it isn’t your fault?
- Have you ever thought about cheating on someone? Why?
- How easily can you forgive and what’s that one thing someone will do and you won’t find it easy to forgive? Why?
- What does your temper say about you and how do you manage it?
- How often do you think about me?
- How deep can you explain who I am in four minutes?
- What was the first thing that attracted you to me?
- What did you like or love the most about me?
- How much do you value other peoples’ opinion about your choice of whom to date or marry? Why?
If you at least, know your partner to some extent, it can give you a clue on how to tweak these hard-hitting relationship questions and make your love life better.
Honestly, hard difficult relationship questions can unveil a lot of things about your partner but it is pertinent to know that there may be no right or wrong answer to any of the questions above.
However, answering with all sincerity and accepting the answers, shows to a great extent the level of trust and understanding in the relationship. How do you ask a difficult question in a relationship and what are the most difficult questions someone has ever asked you?