There’s nothing as cute as loving someone and receiving the same amount of love or even more.
When you’re truly in love with someone, your heart is filled with a lot of lovely words to say but putting them down on a piece of paper or composing a text to express how your inner self feels about them can be daunting.
If you want to encourage your lover with some quotes about love ♥️ and don’t know what to say, search no further, you will see on this post a list of the best love quotes for him or her. If you’re my type that loves uploading love quote images on my social media statuses, you also will get a bunch of them at the end of this post. Feel free to save and share the love quote images with your loved ones.
Honestly, the importance of inspirational love quotes sayings in our relationship today, can never be overemphasized that’s why it is pertinent that partners use such strong love quotes, romantic, short and feeling love quotes to achieve a deeper connection in their relationship.
There’s the need to always remind your partner of how much you love them, you can get romantic love quotes from; poems, love stories and authors of different love books but that can be stressful, I understand. This post can serve both as; the best love quotes for her, that’s when you want to talk or text your GF/wife and can also be used as love quotes for husband/boyfriend.
Inspirational love quotes to express deep feelings 🥰
- “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” — Vladimir Nabokov, “Lolita”
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
- “There is my heart, and then there is you, and I’m not sure there is a difference.” — A.R. Asher
- ’Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all — Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” — Dr Seuss
- “The giving of love is an education in itself” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope” — Maya Angelou
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage” — Lao Tzu
- “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space” — Marilyn Monroe
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt” — Charles Schulz
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow” — Leo Christopher
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. / In all the world, there is no love for you like mine” — Maya Angelou
- “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun”– Charles de Leusse
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other” — Audrey Hepburn
- “I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you” ― Charles de Leusse
- “You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever” – Unknown
- “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless” — Leo Christopher
- “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning” – Unknown
- “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness” — Julia Roberts
- “Come live in my heart and pay no rent” — Samuel Lover
- “You made me know what love is” — Hermann Hesse
- “Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time” – Maya Angelou
- “There is only happiness in life, to love and to be loved” — George Sand
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” — T. Tolis
- “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.'” — Tom Hanks
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — Harry (Billy Crystal) in “When Harry Met Sally”
- “All of me loves all of you.” — John Legend
- “I never want to stop making memories with you.” — Pierre Jeanty
- “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” — William C. Hannan
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” — A. A. Milne, “Winnie the Pooh”
- “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” — J.R.R. Tolkien, “Lord of The Rings”
- “She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person.” — E. Leventhal
- “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.” — A.R. Asher
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it” ― Nicholas Sparks
- “Loving you is never an option but a necessity” ― Truth Devour
- “You have no idea how hard it is for me to stop thinking about you sometimes” ― Unkown
- “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love” ― Albert Einstein
- “It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you. – Bertrand Russell
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you” ― Joan Powers
- “Sex alleviates tension, love causes it” ― Woody Allen
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear” – Oscar Wilde
- “Love never dies a natural death. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals” – Anais Nin
- “Love is a better teacher than duty” – Albert Einstein
- “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I am with you. I can only see you” – Jordi Lynn Anderson
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage” – Lao Tzu
- “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear” – John Lennon
- “You don’t marry someone you can live with. You marry the person who you cannot live without” – Aleatha Romig
- “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love” – Mother Teresa
- “Love is like a beautiful flower which may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same” – Helen Keller
Further reading: Best Short Love Quotes To Express Your Lovely Emotions
Inspirational Love Quote Images
Hint: tap on the images below for a larger display.
Video: Best romantic love quotes
Someone that made you go on a search for true love quotes is undoubtedly special and I believe our compilations help you find the best love quotes for him or her.
If you find this list of love quotes for your partner interesting, feel free to also share it with your friends on social media. I would like to hear from you through the comment box below.
Keep inspiring and keep loving… I love you all!